Our Location – Comfort Care Hospice
During the last stages of life, many people feel like they have lost control of their treatment and their lives. At Comfort Care Hospice, we help you regain that control and allow you to spend your final days surrounded by comfort, peace, and your loved ones. Our compassionate and supportive staff members are dedicated to providing you with comprehensive end of life care services and work with you to implement your desired treatment plan.
At Comfort Care Hospice, we offer a wide variety of hospice care services. These services include:
- End of Life Care: If you or a loved one has been given a prognosis of six months or fewer, you qualify for end of life care treatment. This service provides an atmosphere that is as comfortable as possible for the patient and helps manage symptoms in the final stages of an illness.
- Palliative Care: Palliative Care is offered to individuals who are diagnosed with a serious chronic illness. This specialized treatment can be adjusted to fit the needs of each and every patient.
- Respite Care: If you are providing full-time care for a loved one with minimal outside support, this is the option for you. Respite Care will help care the one you love so you can do the things that you need to do to stay healthy, run errands, or even if you just need some time for yourself.
- Home Health Care: Comfort Care Hospice provides services both in our facility as well as in-home. If you are in need of hospice home health care, our trained medical team will help come up with a treatment plan that works best for you in the comfort of your own home.
- In-Patient Care: If you or a loved one is in need of more intensive care, in-patient care is the option for you. In addition to hospice care, in-patient care provides 24-hour health care and pain management.
If you would like more information about our services at Comfort Care Hospice, contact us today at 888-330-8483.
Our hospice care facility is located in the heart of North Texas and is just minutes from the DFW Metroplex. The beautiful, quiet suburb of The Colony, Texas is abundant in wildlife and nature and is located near the eastern shoreline. With exceptional quality of life, you can rest assured that your stay at Comfort Care Hospice will be relaxing and peaceful. Visit our facility at 5200 Paige Rd #500, The Colony, TX 75056.
Contact Comfort Care Hospice Today for More Information
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us today at 888-330-8483. We look to helping you discover the best treatment option for your end of life care services.